- Potatoes---2 (boiled and cubed)
- Mustard seeds---1/4tsp
- Red chilly pieces---3
- Curry leaves---10-12
- Cashew nuts---4-5(broken into pieces)
- Turmeric powder--- 1/4 pinch
- Water---1/4 cup
- salt---Adjust to taste
- Home Masala powder---1tsp(red chilly powder, dhaniya powder, zeera powder)
- Cashew nut---4-5
- Coconut grated---3-4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste---1/2 tsp
- Gasagasalu---1 tsp(soaked in little water for 10 min)
- Take all the ingredients for masala in a mixer and make into fine paste with little water.
- Put vessel on stove add little oil, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, red chilly pieces.
- Once mustard seeds splutter, add cashew nuts, once they turn little golden ,add masala paste, potatoes pieces, turmeric, water, masala powderand salt.
- Let it cook for 10 min or so.
- Serve with any fried rice or veg pulav's. It's a good combination with coconut rice.